SIRIUS recognizes more than 50 people in Europe and 150 in North America. We recruit on a permanent contract but also in the context of the detachment canada or freelance.
The C ++ Programmer Analyst uses advanced, object-oriented skills and knowledge with strong communication skills to develop and support critical applications for trading and surveillance.
Application development activities are performed throughout a project’s lifecycle, including production deployment and maintenance.
• Develop and implement real-time, high-performance, highly available and supportable trading applications.
• Maintain critical libraries for the development team in the design of the application software for the enterprise
• Contribute to the integral and detailed design and development of multi-tiered applications that interface with distributed external systems and customers.
• Collaborate with the Development Manager and Project Managers to understand the requirements, architecture, design, schedule and overall solution.
• Conduct and participate in code reviews, identify coding and performance issues, comment and correct online documentation, and assess code compliance with established enterprise standards.
• Provide second level support as needed.
• Create and maintain technical, operational, and procedural documentation for the development team, users and technical support staff.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in Information Technology or equivalent education and professional experience
• strong skills and experience in designing and developing real-time business applications
• Bilingual, French and English, spoken and written
Minimum of 3 years of practical experience:
• C ++ programming language
• Perl scripting language
• Analysis and programming of multi-tasking and distributed systems for Unix / Linux and Windows operating systems
• Network libraries - TCP and UDP
• Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Development of Windows GUI (Borland)
• Knowledge of trading and surveillance systems.
• Ability to work in a flexible environment and interest in continuous process improvement
• Ability to lead other developers and provide support to the development manager
• Sense of organization, focus, persistence and ability to work according to established plan and deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Excellent imagination and creativity in developing solutions
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein