Abak’s invoicing and billing software offers the level of flexibility required for consulting and services companies.
Invoice fixed-price projects, bill by percentage completed on the project, bill straight time and materials…or a combination of all three! Because it’s based on the actual timesheets, expenses and contractor invoices that were entered in the system, Abak makes billing simple and accurate: No more forgetting to invoice items!
With Abak, companies usually cut their billing cycle in half. With Abak’s automated invoicing features, including recurrent invoicing, create the invoice draft for you, and all that’s left to do is check it and approve it.
Abak’s billing offers the level of flexibility required for today’s consulting and services companies.
• Bill fixed-price projects
• Bill by percentage completed on the project
• Bill straight time and materials
•…or a combination of all three!
With Abak’s billing feature, you can instantly see what’s been invoiced on the project, the invoice list for the client, and even down to each timesheet or supplier invoice.
Abak lets you automate mark-ups, mark-downs and discounts.
With up to 30 invoice templates to work with, you can create the invoice that your clients prefer, without needing to impose that invoicing style to all clients. This means you can send a detailed invoice to one client, and a very simple, summary invoice to another. All with the same look and feel.
Abak send invoices by email to your clients and helps create the paperless office our planet needs.
Because it’s based on the actual timesheets, expenses and contractor invoices that were entered in the system, Abak makes billing simple and accurate.
• No more forgetting to invoice items
• You always know when there are billable transactions in a project
• Even with fixed fee contracts, you can make sure the work that is done fits the contract that was signed. Profit and losses can be attributed to a partner, an account manager, or even the project manager.
Abak is a billing solution designed for professional services firms:
• Engineering firms
• Architecture firms
• CPA and financial practices
• Consulting firms
• Other small and medium enterprises