What good is all the data you put in a system, if you can't get good information out of it?
With Abak 360, you know how your projects are doing and how your business is doing:
- Project budget control
- Client profitability
- Potential revenue by resource
- Billable hours per client, per period
- Work in progress report: what is ready to be billed
The cube report in Abak Web is easy to configure, to use, and allows for quick retrieval of reports and graphs generated according to your needs
- The process is extremely simple: you select and organize the information you want in your report.
- This information can be exported to Excel so that you can manipulate data at will.
- It is easy to choose the information you want to display using simple or complex criteria.
- You want to add a graphic? Select it; it is as simple as that. According to the selected data, the chart will be displayed.
- You want to perform a simple mathematical calculation on a given type of data? You create new fields and use them in your report.
- The majority of customer’s information, projects, phases of projects, timesheets, expense reports, invoices, vendor invoices are available in the cube report.
Dashboards: for information you can look at
Abak's 360 dashboard creates a graph from any data point in your system: billable hours per employee, invoiced amount by division or partner, expenses per project, and so much more!